I’m not one for introductions … or at least not the usual kind. Introductions are overused and yet vital to most relational interactions.
But I suppose I’ll explain a few things about my blog.
- Purpose: Intellectual and Theoretical Discussion
- Goal: I want ideas flow from person to person, whether from me to you or you to me.
- I like things concise. Knowledge doesn’t have to come in giant mountains of information.
- I don’t judge you on your intelligence, but rather on how you use your intelligence.
- Everyone makes mistakes. I want to keep around those who step up to right their mistakes. And if you judge others for making mistakes, you are a hypocrite. Help them instead and maybe they’ll help you with your problems.
Now, that i’m through with this, it is time to begin my journey of blogging.